Tuesday, February 21, 2012

KOREAN


Nowadays, korean style is happening in the world. many people in my country are crazy about korea. Korean fever. I don't know they really like korea or just want to follow trend. They dress like korean girl, they even use make up from korea. Crazy. But for me it is not a problem. I know korea long time ago since Endless love was played in local TV. I do love korean girl due to their cute faces. I love the language. because the language is very cute to hear. You'll start to love korea if you watch the drama nonstop. It will bring you to its situation. You'll feel what they feel in the drama. Oh.. you suddenly imagine it. Now i got korean fever, maybe SNSD fever hihihi they look like barbie and the music is easy listening. Here are them! don't be envy if you see their faces!


Do they look like barbies, don't they? I don't lie

No comments:

Post a Comment