Tuesday, March 6, 2012
I'm busy. So is he
March 6th. I should call it "busy wednesday" and everything just ruined our plan. It can be a problem having relationship with a boy whose age is same with us. We do the same thing in college. Thesis. We are in the same term. We are busy of doing thesis.We have no time to share, laugh, love. In this situation, i just don't know who the wrong is. No one is wrong. We are doing positive thing. We also support each other. But why do you act like i'm wrong? You treat me not as usual. It makes me feel i did something wrong to you. Am i wrong if i make big effort to do this thesis? Please understand me as i understand you :) I don't have to compare you with anyone. But you are totally weird. I'm disappointed. You talk on phone like a stranger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment