Friday, January 4, 2013

Wearing Hijab

Now i'm wearing hijab. i wear it since April, 2012. I decided it so fast. I have no regret to wear it. Although i'm not very good woman but i have to try to be a better woman. For me waring hijab is a proccess to become a better woman not a result. People may say if you wear hijab, you have to change to be a perfect muslimah. Well i don't agree. Hijab is a must for Muslim like Solat. You have to pray everyday 5times in a day no matter what. Some people says i look more beautiful wearing hijab. Every woman will loke more beautiful wearing hijab and you know hijab bring you to a better life. I may say man who like woman wearing hijab is a good man so you will get a good man :) that's simple example in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment